This is for you, Shawnee!
Let's Get to Know Each Other And Play 20 Questions.
.1. What is your favorite Summer Drink(s)? I love iced tea...not sweetened....and margaritas on the rocks, not blended.
2. What is your favorite Summer Activity? Hanging out with my family, especially the college kidlet who is home for the summer.
3. If you could spend a lazy afternoon reading, what would be in your hands? Any culinary mystery, New Moon or Eclipse (am on the 7 week waiting list at the library!!!!)
4. What is your favorite type of craft/art medium? hmmm...just one? Well, I guess altering things.
5. What is one art/craft supply you absolutely have been dying to have or try? Tinted glazes on paper.
6. What are your favorite colors in our 'rainbow sherbet' theme? Pink, lime green, yellow, orange, aqua (or blue)...pink and lime green are my favorites!
7. What is your favorite sweet treat? hmm..sugar free something!
8. Are there any craft or art supplies you would NOT be interested in receiving? Fibers. I have drawers and drawers full and am challenging myself to use them up!
9. What is your favorite song today? Anything Leona Lewis sings.
10. How do you 'pamper' yourself during the hot summer days? With an iced tea on the arbor with the misting fan going...watching the kidlets enjoying the heat!
11. Do you have any kidlets or pets? Yes to both....I have a 23 year old son, and an almost 19 year old son living away from home and a 10 year old bundle of energy son, still at home. Going into 5th grade......he keeps us ALL on our toes! :0)
12. What is your best potluck dish for summer get togethers? Hmmm..I LOVE to cook, so I try new things every time. Last night, I grilled steak and made Pioneer Woman's crash potatoes...huge hit!
13. If you could take a summer vacation anywhere, where would it be? The Oregon Coast. Newberg.
14. Describe your decorating style. Does that say anything about your personality? Shabby cottage style. I guess it says I like.....cottage style........and I am .......shabby!???
15. What are your initials? kPe
16. Why do you like to join swaps? Oh, definately the bonding with another person. I live in a small rural town and not much happens here. Hard to find people interested in the same things I am. I also LOVE the hunt for treasures to send my partner. And, of course, the fun of seeing what they found for me! (side note: I also LOVE to keep the mail person guessing. Lots of exotic and mysterious packages arriving often. He just laughs!)
17. You have 25 dollars to spend just on you for a little treat. What do you buy? ((you can list more than one thing) hmmm.....a bouquet of fresh flowers...candles...new shoes.
18. What's one craft supply or art supply you absolutely can not live without? My Cutterbee scissors. And glue sticks.
19. Who's the last person you hugged? My home for the summer son.
20. What's your favorite number and why? 7....don't even know why!