Monday, February 18, 2008





Thanks for stopping by...hope your holiday was wonderful. I got the "spring" bug today, as the skies were blue and sunny and there was NO SNOW! The sunshine even managed to melt away most of what we had on the ground, even though the temperature was still c.o.l.d.

The boys skateboarded, the dogs and cats ran around and the birds even made an appearance!

There is hope for spring to arrive!

In honor of the season, I changed table displays. I love eggs, and have gathered quite a few together. I made the "pedestal" plates this weekend from thrift store finds. They turned out really cute, and I had to use them in this display. My son B, 9, asks me why I change things around so much. Simple. I love variety, and I love to "play" with accessories.

3 comments:

Glenda said...

I see you like thrifty goodies as much as I do. My friend and I went to several yesterday and found some real goodies.
My house is mostly that.
Happy thrift shopping.
Glenda~manyfondmemories.blogspot.com


Glenda

kari and kijsa said...

That is a fabulous idea with the eggs...just wanted to stop by and say thank you for all the sweet birthday wishes...

Have a blessed and wonderful day...

smiles, kari (& kijsa)

Anonymous said...

Karen, I love the display you made for spring...oh so pretty! Your blog is cute...congrats on starting! Looking forward to our tag swap!! Love, Kristin