Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Spring!

The spring solstice is here! (Or will be a little later tonight.) It's almost official! In honor of the season, I went thrift shopping. What? You don't celebrate that way? I think ANY occasion is an excuse for thrift shopping! This bouquet of great quality flowers in beautiful springy colors and the vintagey metal container they are in were my find of the day. $1.00 . Way to celebrate spring!

It is spring break for the kids, and I am taking the next two days off work to play. I hope to be back to post for Easter. Hoping you have a great couple of days!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

What a find :) I thought the flowers were real, they really do look real.
I was at the thrift shop today, hope to post some pictures tonight. Just wanted to drop by and check out your blog when I found you on Etsy Cottage Style :)

Lynn

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Beautiful flowers! And I think Thrifting is a great way to celebrate spring!
Penny

Siobhan said...

Beautiful birdhouse! Thanks for sharing with us. Siobhan xo